printfly| For Unique Wedding Cards...>
NEED HELP? CONTACT US
+91 7471129666
order@uniqueweddingcards.in
  /   Payment Policy

Payment Policy

All prices listed by Uniqueweddingcards.in is in Indian National Rupee. For orders made anywhere in the country, the INR prices listed will be effective.

Payment is required in two stages. The first stage of payment is required before we begin the work, and this will be a 70% deposit based on the quote we give you. This will cover initial proofs of your items and will secure production order for your wedding cards to be made. The second stage of payment, the remaining balance of 30% will be invoiced immediately the wedding invitation cards are produced. You need to deposit this balance amount in our account to enable us to dispatch you the consignment of your order.

No wedding cards order will be printed, available for collection or be dispatched for delivery until full payment is received and cleared. This ensures that ownership is passed to the customer once collected. All products remain the property of Uniqueweddingcards.in until full payment is received and cleared. The design copyright will always remain as Uniqueweddingcards.in.

Once any payment has been received from you, taken as confirmation from you that you have read and agree to all terms and conditions of Uniqueweddingcards.in. Payments for all services or items can be made by the following methods:

• Bank Transfer, NEFT, IMPS, RTGS
• Cash
• Online Banking
• Paytm

All items and services remain the property Uniqueweddingcards.in the seller, until they are paid for in full by you, the buyer. All Design and intellectual property will always remain the property of Uniqueweddingcards.in

quality

Best Quality

Uniqueweddingcards.in is a guarantee of best quality products

prices

Best Prices

Uniqueweddingcards.in offers best price for all its products

quick-delivery

Quick Delivery

Uniqueweddingcards.in promises for quick and on time delivery of goods

customer-services

Unique Design

Uniqueweddingcards.in promises for latest and unique design & printing


Top